Google Analytics Certified Individual - SEO Ravindra

My name is Ravindra Reddy Bathula & my professional name is SEO Ravindra. I am working  from past 8 years in Digital Marketing/Online Marketing field for improving businesses includes SEO, SMO & SEM.

I have very good knowledge in Google Analytics, a rough outline of topics is listed below:


  • Accounts & Profiles
  • Interface Navigation
  • Tracking Code
  • Interpreting Reports
  • Traffic Sources
  • Campaign Tracking & AdWords Integration
  • AdWords
  • Goals
  • Funnels
  • Filters
  • Advanced Segments
  • Cookies
  • Regular Expressions
  • E-Commerce Tracking
  • Domains & Sub-domains
  • Custom Reports
  • Motion Charts
  • Internal Site Search
  • Event Tracking & Virtual Page views

It's my daily activity using Google Analytics above topics helping my clients/companies growth

Till now I have worked with to several companies like Tours and Travel, Real Estates, Hotels, Software, Email Marketing, Insurance, Shopping, Sports and NGO's  many more.

I successfully completed Google Analytics Certified Individual certification with 95%.



I can do Freelance SEO projects also anybody interested please contact me

Email: bathularavindra@gmail.com

Skype: bathularavindra

Twitter: @seoravindra

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RavindraReddyBathula

Whatsapp Number: +91-9885232436

Thank You for visit my blog... Visit Again

Comments :

0 comments to “Google Analytics Certified Individual - SEO Ravindra”

Post a Comment