Senior SEO Analyst Ravindra - Mobile Advertising Certified Proffessional

My name is Ravindra Reddy Bathula  & my professional name is SEO Ravindra .

I am a results driven professional in the field of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Social, Display, Email) and mobile strategy that would utilize my strong analytical & management skills.

 6+ years of experience in digital marketing - Extensive background in the areas of Digital marketing (SEO, SEM, social, display) and mobile strategy (apps / responsive design), conversion optimization, Online Reputation Management (ORM), Google Analytics, Mobile SEO & Apps Store - Experience leading teams in large organizations

I have 7 years of experience in Digital Marketing/Online Marketing includes SEO, SMO & SEM.

I have work with to several companies through, including Tours and Travel, Telecom, Real Estates, Hotels,  Insurance, Shopping, Sports and NGO's  many more.


Now I am working as Senior SEO Analyst for reputed UK telecom company..

Recently I am successfully completed Mobile Advertising Certification with passing score of 80%

 
  I've been doing freelance SEO for going on 6+ years. Feel free to drop me a line if you would like to talk

Email: bathularavindra@gmail.com

Skype: bathularavindra

Twitter: @seoravindra

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RavindraReddyBathula

Whatsapp Number: +91-9885232436

Comments :

0 comments to “Senior SEO Analyst Ravindra - Mobile Advertising Certified Proffessional”

Post a Comment